Integrating the Lessons
For many of us this message is late in coming. Not just by weeks but by decades.
Black Lives Matter.
On June 2, we muted social media to support and give space to those who had a basis from which to speak to the current injustice, systemic racism and the murder of George Floyd. Since then we have listened and been in dialogue with people who have both moral authority and a position on the front lines of the fight for justice. Please read our important statement in this edition of Esalen News. Thank you.
- —Terence Gilbey, CEO Esalen Institute.
Recent Esalen News Issues
- May 2020 — Charting New Territory
- April 2020 — Strength in Community
- March 2020 — Practicing Courage
- February 2020 — Wisdom and Grace
- January 2020 — Seeing Clearly
- December 2019 — Sustaining Change