- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 pint-sized container of Padron peppers
- 4 big squash blossoms
- Handful of sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup queso fresco cheese
- 2 limes, halved
- Olive oil
- High-quality sea salt
- In a small saute pan, heat the olive oil and saute each of the ingredients separately, putting them on a warm plate as they’re finished.
- Season each veggie with salt, and a few drops of lime juice.
- Once your veggies are cooked, heat the tortillas in the same pan.
- Put the veggies on top of the tortilla, crumble on the queso fresco, and serve with your favorite salsa or other accompaniments.