The Friends of Esalen Fund
When you become a Friend of Esalen by making a donation of $65 or more, your generous contribution helps to fund those projects and initiatives that are most important and urgent to Esalen, including unique infrastructure needs that result from our remote location in Big Sur. Each and every gift to the Friends of Esalen Fund makes a difference as unrestricted contributions help bridge the gap between workshop tuition and operating costs and investments in our future.
The Friends of Esalen Fund helps support what is truly unique about Esalen, including our:
- Groundbreaking workshops and faculty
- Vibrant living and learning community
- Leading-edge research and conferences through the Center for Theory & Research
- Student aid to expand access to Esalen for a diversity of seminarians
Esalen is a 501(c)(3) organization and your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Friends of Esalen Benefits
As a sign of our appreciation and recognition, donors who give $65 or more to the Friends of Esalen Fund become a Friend of Esalen. Member benefits can include:
- $25 discount on workshops taken within12 months of the date of your gift
- Subscription to our Friends of Esalen newsletter
- Subscription to the Esalen catalog
- Special invites to Friends of Esalen events
“I wouldn’t be at Esalen without scholarship. It’s that simple. I cannot thank the Friends of Esalen Fund or the Esalen community enough, there aren’t adequate words for my gratitude. I know I will pay it forward in some way.”
– Sowaila Zada, Work Scholar