This is a special opportunity for people to experience Esalen without taking a workshop.
Featured Workshops & Events
- A Time to ReflectMay 26 - 31A Time to Reflect
- Cycles: A 5Rhythms® Exploration of the Rhythms of LifeMay 26 - 31with Jonathan Horan
In this workshop, rooted in Gabrielle Roth’s 5Rhythms movement practice, we use our dance like archeologists to dig beneath the surface, to seek buCycles: A 5Rhythms® Exploration of the Rhythms of Life
- Taoist Sexual Secrets: The Alchemy of Energy and EcstasyMay 26 - 31with Lee Holden
Within us is a wellspring of vitality known as qi waiting to amplify every aspect of our lives.Taoist Sexual Secrets: The Alchemy of Energy and Ecstasy
- The Upledger Institute's CranioSacral Therapy 1May 26 - 31with Eric Moya
CranioSacral therapy is a gentle, noninvasive, hands-on technique to help detect and correct imbalances in the craniosacral system that may cause sThe Upledger Institute's CranioSacral Therapy 1
- Gestalt Practice and Cortical Field Re-Education: Developing Emotional and Somatic ResourcesMay 26 - 31with Dorothy Charles & Patrice Hamilton
Increasing awareness of our somatic sense of self provides new options for developing more effective psychological and physical patterns.Gestalt Practice and Cortical Field Re-Education: Developing Emotional and Somatic Resources
- Sharing Your Life Story: From the Page to the StageMay 31 - Jun 02with Ann Randolph
As we write, we are both describing and deciding the direction that our life is taking.
-Julia CameronSharing Your Life Story: From the Page to the Stage
Workshop Finder Esalen & Partner Programs
Our approach to teaching and learning is expansive and ever-evolving, and this workshop catalog contains enough learning opportunities for several lifetimes, let alone one week.Request a Catalog