This retreat is based on the simple principle that sources of inspiration, meaning and joy reside deeply within each one of us, and that the work of our life time is to become fully conscious of what is most alive within ourselves — and then act on it.
Drawing from a wide range of disciplines including neuroscience, psychology, business, education, contemplative and movement traditions, we will make time for stillness and reflection and also dynamic envisioning and integration of insights as we explore the theme of fulfillment and thriving in everyday life.
This workshop is for anyone who would like to:
• Create space and reflect deeply on critical aspects of living, including their relationships, work and life transitions and other significant areas that need more attention in life
• Clarify their life intentions and aspirations for their life
• Align their values with their actions and behaviors in the world
• Crystalize the conditions for inspiration and thriving in work and life
• Define personal commitments to thriving across a lifetime