Writing from your deepest source, gain insight and self-understanding that can bring peace and healing. You will then make your words leap from the page to the stage, sharing them orally to uncover the power of story to transform your life and your listeners. Through improvisation, writing exercises, and group discussion, you will find your authentic voice, along with an honest, organic way to express your truth.
Ann Randolph creates a supportive, fun, and dynamic space in which to create. All levels are welcome. This is a workshop for those seeking to explore personal essay, memoir, solo performance, or the sacred practice of journaling.
• Writing exercises to stimulate memory
• Learning to structure the narrative in a compelling way
• Discovering ways to create spontaneously
• Overcoming performance anxiety
• Utilizing tools to release yourself from the inner critic
• Transforming your ideas/stories into performance
Recommended reading: Pressfield, War of Art.