What if you could create more love and deeper, more connected relationships in your life? This is an experiential workshop with carefully crafted exercises to support you in exploring ways of being with others that are deeply satisfying, intimate and nurturing.
In a caring, supportive and confidential environment, you will have full choice as you learn how to be more open, close and safe with others, including family, friends, significant others and co-workers. In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to explore the following topics:
• Learn powerful heart-based tools of communication
• Practice loving ways to have difficult conversations
• Responsibly speak your truth in a way that creates connection rather than separation
• Increase clarity, honesty, and trust in all of your relationships
• Practice honoring your and others’ boundaries
Regardless of your age, experience, gender identification or sexual orientation — whether you are single or in a committed relationship — come and directly experience your real beauty, your real power, your love for yourself and the love others have for you. Listen, Learn and Love! The Art of Fulfilling Relationships is a powerful workshop created by the Human Awareness Institute (www.hai.org).