What changes do you envision for yourself? Discover what wants to happen next on your journey of transformation through visioning exercises, meditative movement, powerful affirmations, and the encouragement of a warmhearted community. In this experiential workshop, you can discover your infinite capacity for personal evolution and take home a daily practice for ongoing integration of body, mind, heart, and soul.
Integral Transformative Practice (ITP) was created by Esalen cofounder Michael Murphy and President Emeritus George Leonard, and is a synthesis of their forty years of experience at Esalen. This workshop utilizes Leonard Energy Training exercises to enhance your sense of well-being and solve everyday challenges by tapping into the vital flow of energy of the body. You can discover new capacities that you may have only dreamed were possible, and gain practices designed for living life to the fullest, including:
· ITP Kata, a 40-minute integration of physical, mental, and spiritual exercises
· Affirmations for manifesting powerful, positive changes
· Exercises for balancing and revitalizing your entire being
· Effective and peaceful communication skills with yourself and others
· The power of intentionality, deep relaxation, and presence
This workshop involves physical movement but it is not strenuous. All that’s needed is a generous heart and a willingness to participate.
Recommended reading: Leonard and Murphy, The Life We Are Given.