Every decade of your life brings new challenges, goals, pleasures, and horizons. When the trauma of divorce, illness, tragedy, or sudden good fortune strikes or when you gradually become dissatisfied or aimless, it is time to take stock and look for a new story to guide you toward a more hopeful future.
Surprisingly, the essence of what you may become — the voice of your future — is already resonating in you. This workshop is an invitation to listen for the echo of your future through storytelling, conversation, and exploration of promises and potentials still unfulfilled.
• Where are you in your journey?
• Who goes with you?
• What have you accomplished?
• What hasn’t happened yet?
• What do you need to leave behind?
• What decisions do you want to make?
• For what, for whom, are you grateful?
• What will your legacy be?
• How will you fulfill the gift of your life?