Join Girish for a weekend of chanting, meditation, yoga, pranayama, and kirtan to manifest and enhance divine love in your life. Explore the meaning of and intentions behind the chants, play the harmonium and tablas, and utilize your newfound skills to lift your voice in joyful song and prayer! This amazing weekend features the following activities and explorations:
• Daily yoga with Allison Sobel and live music with Girish and his band
• Mantras for love, abundance, healing, manifestation, and awakening
• Ancient hymns to bring in and enhance balance and joy in your life
• Instrumental and vocal support for mantra and kirtan practice, including voice, harmonium, and tabla (no musical experience necessary)
• Experience leading kirtan
• Sing, dance, and show off your new skills during a kirtan concert with Girish and his band
• Learn the 9 Healing Breaths
• Learn about the neuroscience behind your mantra practice and how you can actually make positive changes to your brain in as little as 40 days
• Learn how to apply your new skills in your life for immediate benefits
Please bring a notebook and a yoga mat. Bring your harmonium or tablas if you have them. Instruments will also be provided. The materials fee covers energized mala for mantra practice, a mantra practice workbook and corresponding audio recordings.
Recommended reading: Girish, Music and Mantras.
($20 materials fee will be added to the workshop cost)