This Visceral Manipulation course focuses on the pelvis, with participants studying the relationship between functional and structural mechanics of the pelvic area.
During this course, students will:
• Be taught to identify, receive, and conduct Jean-Pierre Barral's method of evaluation and treatment for the organ systems of the pelvic cavity, including the integration of the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of that body region
• Discover techniques for differentiating between somatic and visceral causes for pelvic and low back problems
• Discover how to integrate the pelvic organs with the complex ligament systems of the body region
• Explore additional principles of direct and indirect approaches and their appropriate applications
• Integrate the pelvis into the body with principles of Lines of Tension
Note: Initial registration for this workshop is through the International Alliance of Healthcare Educators (IAHE) only. IAHE is a coalition of curriculum developers united to advance innovative therapies through high-quality continuing education programs. To begin the registration process, please call 1-800-311-9204. Only after you have registered with IAHE will you be able to register with Esalen. For Esalen pricing chart, see http://www.esalen.org/page/workshop-pricing-partner-programs.
CE credit for nurses;
CE credit for physical therapists in CA; see leader.
CE credit for massage;