Explore the world of spontaneous creation, an unpredictable territory beyond the expected where no rules apply. In a respectful and nurturing studio environment, you’ll receive individual attention and gentle guidance to help you open to inspiration, creativity, growth, and change. Using the powerful tool of “process arts,” you’ll be supportively invited to:
• Discover a creative voice that’s entirely your own
• Trust your intuitive perception, not the mind’s critical chatter
• Follow your energy rather than what looks good or makes sense
• Overcome blocks by embracing their hidden message
• Experience your imagination as intelligent — a doorway to deeper knowing
• Explore process painting as a genuine path to spiritual awakening
In The Painting Experience, everyone is a beginner; people from all levels of experience are welcome, including those who have never picked up a paintbrush. The Painting Experience is about your creative process, not technique or training. There will be no judgment of your work or comparison with others. Instead, you are given the opportunity to embrace your own creative voice and confidently follow it. All materials are supplied — all you have to bring is you!
Recommended reading: Cassou and Cubley, Life, Paint & Passion.
($50 materials fee will be added to the workshop cost)
CE credit for MFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs; see leader.
CE credit for nurses; see leader.