You’re a good coach, maybe even great, but you know you’re capable of more. Maybe your goal is to achieve more powerful results more consistently. Maybe you coach in organizations and see the disconnect between your individual coaching assignments and organizational outcomes. We believe that coaching should be a reliable process to help clients get massive traction on their most important work. And when we coach in organizations, we believe that each individual’s most important work should drive the organization’s goals forward. Every time.
Join Peter Bregman for his master-level workshop, which offers hands-on coaching practice and opportunities for dramatic personal growth. You'll be taught Peter’s QUICC Results™ Method — a process for achieving powerful results in 30-minute sessions. Other activities can help you:
• Focus on the key thing that will make the biggest difference to your client’s success
• Flex your coaching technique based on where your client is stuck
• Cultivate emotional courage, the key to unlocking forward momentum in yourself and your clients
• Use individual coaching sessions to drive organizational outcomes
• Ensure follow-through between sessions and inspire clients to work towards a vision that is bigger than they imagined
Join us for the opportunity to master new coaching tools and and reinvigorate your passion for coaching.
Note: Initial registration for this workshop is through Bregman Partners. To begin the registration process, please visit http://peterbregman.com/leadership-coach-training. Only after you have registered with Bregman Partners will you be able to register with Esalen. For Esalen pricing chart, see http://www.esalen.org/page/partner-program-pricing.
32.5 ICF CCEs; see leader.