Dive into a regenerative retreat to align yourself with the emergence of spring. Reconnect with the rhythms of nature through the fluid yoga of prana vinyasa, massage, meditation, and movement meditation forms including the ancient art of kalarippayatu. The healing grounds of Esalen and our workshop meeting space will become our "living flow ashram" where you can choose your daily rhythm.
• Daily regenerative prana vinyasa flow yoga for fluid strength, flexibility, unwinding of tensions, and creative flow
• Kalarippayatu sessions: an exploration of one of the oldest martial arts in the world
• Tantric-based meditation and prana danda yoga
• Daily prananadi self-massage techniques and basic Kalari massage with ayurvedic abhyanga (oil massage)
• Evening sessions of melting into motion with sahaja yoga trance dance
• Floating shavasana in the Esalen Baths
As we immerse in the power of Esalen’s healing waters, our living flow rhythm can give you ways of connecting with our regenerative fluid nature.
There may be opportunity for a sweat lodge during this workshop, weather and logistics permitting. (Sweat lodges are $50-$25 sliding scale, with no one turned away for lack of funds.)