Skillful collaboration is facilitated by an open mind and heart, keen powers of observation of self and others, compassionate communication, a whole-systems view, and willingness to witness and experience transformation. This program, led by artist and facilitator Adam Wolpert, will promote these qualities while enhancing leadership skills, self-awareness, and capacity to contribute to positive change at any scale.
Participants will tap into their direct experience with creative practices and deepened ecological consciousness as sources of wisdom and guidance for group work. Under this guidance, they will be taught practical skills and useful perspectives that support collaborative participation in groups. Dynamic group exercises, presentations, and deep dialogue will all be employed to facilitate comprehensive learning.
Participants can expect to:
• Practice and learn from creative self-expression
• Learn how to think in terms of whole systems
• Learn compassionate communication skills
• Cultivate ecological consciousness
• Explore and understand group dynamics, group leadership, and facilitation
• Connect with their own intuition, inspiration, and vision