Opening the Doors of Perception
“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite.” These words by the poet William Blake inspired Aldous Huxley as he mapped new human potentialities, and still ring true today. This month we invite you to shake free of your usual perspectives and see what new horizons appear.
Photo by Len Lehman.
Sign up to receive the Esalen News every month.
Recent Esalen News Issues
- January 2019 — Creating Balance in Your Life
- December 2018 — Navigating Inner and Outer Worlds
- November 2018 — The Power of Deep Connection
- October 2018 — Our Human Potential
- September 2018 — A Lifetime of Transformation
- August 2018 — Honing Our Awareness