The purpose of this retreat is to cultivate Wisdom Healing Qigong, a profound and effective system of healing and empowerment that integrates gentle movement, sounds, visualization, and meditation into a systematic synergy of all dimensions of your being.
By participating in this retreat, you can:
• Learn to clear and balance the emotions so that a deeper healing can occur
• Develop a quiet and creative mind to realize healing most effectively
• Learn the ultimate method to transmit chi (the formless energy from which all forms of life are made) for healing self and others
• Organize a chi field and learn group healing
• Learn theories and practices for energy healing, and better understand your healing capacity
The practices you will be taught are based on a natural healing process that was developed by Dr. Pang Ming, founder of the world’s largest qigong hospital in China, Zhineng Qigong Center. Over two decades, this hospital documented the treatment of more than 200,000 people with all types of illnesses including cancer, autoimmune disease, strokes, depression, insomnia, and headaches, and found a 95% effective improvement rate.
The daily program includes intensive qigong instruction and practice along with group healing sessions and healing instruction.
The retreat is designed for people who seek a direct path for deep healing, including those with serious physical or emotional diseases, caregivers, healing professionals, and anyone who simply wishes to work for the awakening of healing and human potential within themselves.
CE credit for acupuncturists, please see leader.