Self-care—the art of attuning and responding to your needs and desires—is a moment-to-moment process. It’s not about adding something to your to-do list; it’s about cultivating a kinder, gentler relationship with yourself. Are you in transition, asking, “What’s next?” Would you like to find self-acceptance, and even reverence for who and where you are right now? If so, this workshop is for you.
Join Renée Trudeau for quiet reflection, rest, and renewal during this deeply restorative retreat for women aged 40 and above. Explore the transformative power of self-care in a nurturing, empowering, and supportive environment. Nourish your body, mind, and soul, and integrate self-renewal strategies into daily life as you learn how to:
• Slow down and reconnect to your heart’s desire and life purpose
• Experience self-care as spiritual practice
• Access self-compassion and self-acceptance in mid-life and beyond
• Relax and connect with your needs, desires, and the body’s natural rhythms
• Meditate to enhance peace, harmony, and resiliency
• Learn to balance yin/yang energy and access your feminine power
Enjoy authentic connection with like-minded women as you explore new ways of being and experience greater freedom and joy. Please bring a yoga mat.