For many contemporary spiritual practitioners, devotion is a missing ingredient in their practice. Yet part of what gives practice its juice and excitement is the living relationship with the personal face of the divine—the Being-Intelligence of all that is—by which you are personally addressed, loved, challenged, and held. Devotion, heart practice directed toward a divine other, or the divine other in a beloved, is a secret of inner awakening, and a key to emotional healing and evolutionary transformation. It’s no wonder that some of the greatest sages and teachers of all time, from Rumi to the Hasidic masters, were also followers of the devotional path.
In this workshop, two heart masters merge their gifts in the service of the unfolding of your own secret heart-tantra. Awakened Heart meditation teacher and author Sally Kempton joins Dr. Marc Gafni, rabbi, author, and teacher of Kabbalah and evolutionary spirituality, for this unique offering. You’ll explore:
• How to see beyond the myth of god to the reality of divine presence
• Transformative insights from three great traditions about surrender to the divine
• How divine presence can both uncover and heal emotional wounds
• How to find your own right relationship with the personal divine
• How a relationship with the divine changes all other relationships
• How to balance discernment and trust
The weekend is layered with meditation, chant, partner work, contemplation, and deep dharma transmission.