Today, the fear of losing our eyesight is escalating because of an increase in many deteriorating visual conditions. Current allopathic medical approaches offer little hope. In this workshop, you will be taught The Berne Method®, an evidenced-based system designed to reconnect us to the most important sense organ we have: our eyes.
Sam Berne has spent over twenty-five years developing his method, which teaches that neuroplasticity exists within us. Topics include:
· Primordial movements that relax the reptilian response that is so ingrained in how we use our eyes
· Vestibular-visual relationship as it relates to orientation and balance
· Therapeutic lenses and prisms that can enhance peripheral vision and depth perception
· Color and light therapy that can balance our visual system and improve function in the endocrine, nervous, and fluid systems
· Medicinal essential oils that can strengthen eye and general well-being
As we begin to match present consciousness with present seeing, we can ignite our vitality and awaken our creativity. Trusting the eyes as a primary navigational system can release body tension and give us a sense of freedom.
This workshop is especially useful for those in the helping and healing professions in working with their clients and patients.
($15 materials fee paid directly to the leader)
Recommended reading: Berne, Creating Your Personal Vision (2011 edition) and Without Ritalin: A Natural Approach to A.D.D.