This workshop is designed to help couples understand at a deeper level why they were attracted to each other, why they get stuck in endless power struggles, and how to safely begin to work through those stuck places toward a safer and more satisfying relationship. Couples share only with their partner and are able to maintain privacy. Couples are shown:
• New communication skills to break destructive cycles of relating
• How to channel the energy from arguments to create passion and stability
• How the unconscious forces that attract partners to each other are also the source of conflict
• New tools for re-romanticizing their relationship to reestablish the passion of their early time together
• How to use their relationship for emotional healing and spiritual evolution
Activities include lectures, written exercises, guided imagery, and live demonstrations of communication skills and processes. Rick Brown has been offering this workshop for more than twenty years, and has appeared on Oprah. The methodology is based on Harville Hendrix's best-selling Getting the Love You Want. For more information, visit www.rickbrown.org.
Please note: This workshop is for couples only.
($20 materials fee for manuals paid directly to the leader)