“Nature is alive and intelligent,” says Llyn Roberts. “We can tap into that same spark of knowing, which also flows through us. We can use it to heal and transform, and to live an inspired life. And, we don’t have to isolate ourselves in the wilderness to do this.”
In this experiential workshop, shamanic teacher Llyn Roberts can help you nourish your relationship to the conscious, intelligent force that lives in the land and flows through the air and waterways – it is the same force that lives in your own breath, body, bones, and blood. It can help you to express your authentic nature at the same time that you also honor the Earth. You will be guided to:
• Track the wild wisdom threads of deep longing
• Work with images, metaphors, and allies to follow wild wisdom pathways
• Transform personal and societal ideas and fears that suppress wild intelligence
• Open your sense and feeling channels to communicate with the creative power of the Earth
• Enact practices and ceremonies to enliven your connection to the spirit that lives in all things
Join us in recovering our natural human capacity for grace and a deep sense of belonging with the Earth.