Discover how something as simple as surrendering all resistance in meditation can open us to the peace and joy that lie within. Many people find meditation tedious and difficult, a never-ending struggle to quiet the mind or focus the attention. This has led to the popular misconception that meditation requires great discipline and years of practice.
The key is giving up all trying and effort. The mind in its natural relaxed state is already at ease. We simply need to let go of the various thoughts that keep our minds busy and tense. The beauty of this approach is that nothing needs to be changed or eliminated. It is simply allowing the mind to relax and return to its true nature.
In this workshop, you'll be taught how to:
• Let your mind settle down into a state of profound ease
• Apply new approaches to letting go
• Find greater ease and joy in the present moment
• Use your inner knowing to guide you during meditation
• Learn how to apply these approaches in our daily lives
The workshop is suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators.