Intuition is an incredible source of wisdom that everyone can tap into. The magic comes when we awaken it and trust its guidance in our personal and professional lives. Yet too many of us walk around out of touch with our inner voice. Judith Orloff, a psychiatrist, intuitive healer, and NY Times best-selling author, shows how to reclaim this intelligence. She passionately believes that the future of medicine lies in using intuition to access deeper insight, empathy, and greater wellness.
This workshop, based on Dr. Orloff’s national bestseller, The Ecstasy of Surrender, offers practical skills to help everyone, including health-care practitioners, to improve the quality of their decisions, life, and clinical practice by learning how to:
• Access intuition and recognize what can block it
• Read the body language and emotions of friends, family, coworkers, and clients
• Avoid absorbing other people’s stress and protect the self from being depleted
• Utilize intuitive tools to identify and deal with destructive emotions
• Use medical intuition for healing
• Remember and interpret dreams that are messages from one’s subconscious
• Surrender obsessive relationships and unavailable people
For more information visit www.drjudithorloff.com.
Recommended reading: Orloff, The Ecstasy of Surrender, Second Sight, and Emotional Freedom.
CE credit for psychologists;
CE credit for MFTs and LCSWs;
CE credit for nurses;
CE credit for massage;