There are many experiences in life that can lead to heartbreak, including grief, betrayal, divorce, loss, disappointment, abandonment, and loneliness. In the throes of times like these you may feel as though you have lost a part of yourself and become unable to access your true essence.
In Yoga for a Broken Heart™, you enter the cave of the heart, reignite the connection to your true nature, and awaken self-remembrance through yoga practice, meditation, deep relaxation exercises, and creative writing. Over the weekend you can:
· Bring awareness to your mind, body, and energy connection
· Learn tools for releasing sorrow, anger, blame, and negative emotions
· Purify the subtle body and increase vitality
· Release emotional heaviness and mental lethargy
· Practice exercises to reclaim peace, equanimity, and joy
You can leave the workshop with new skills to continue your healing at home. Please bring a yoga mat.
Prerequisite: Six months of consistent yoga practice is suggested.