If you feel a yearning to break out of old ways of working and follow a deeper longing to align spiritual life with your job — and make money a part of the equation — you may be a creative mystic. Creative mystics tap into other levels of consciousness to live creative, productive lives, and successfully turn their soul’s longings into livelihood. This course will use examples of creative mystics to redefine success and inspire a more mystical approach to earning a living. The group will use lecture, journaling, and guided meditation. Participants will have an opportunity to explore the following elements of the creative mystic’s way:
· Clarify mission, aims, and values
· Create an action plan that leaves space for synchronicity and intuition
· Explore ways to wisely manage transitions from one role to the next
· Understand attitudes about money and spirituality
· Recognize the difference between making decisions based on money and social status versus aims that well up from the inner life
Debra Moffitt teaches from personal experience; she moved from the corporate world into writing and teaching workshops.