Join Girish for a weekend of chanting, meditation, yoga, pranayama, and kirtan to manifest and enhance divine love in your life. Explore the meaning of and intentions behind the chants, play the harmonium and tablas, and utilize your newfound skills to lift your voice in joyful song and prayer!
This amazing weekend features the following activities and explorations:
· Mantras for healing, manifestation, and awakening
· The devotional practice of stotrams (text chants)
· Hanuman Chalisa, Gayatri Mantra, Chandi Stotram, and Guru Gita music modules (no musical experience necessary)
· Instrumental and vocal support for mantra and Kirtan practice, including voice, harmonium, and tabla
· The opportunity to experience leading Kirtan
· Saturday night kirtan concert
· Live music and yoga classes with Girish each day
· Pranayama: practice the 9 Healing Breaths
The weekend will close with an intention-setting workshop to help you apply your new skills in the outside world, and in your life.