Following ancient traditions on the winter solstice, we will take this poignant time to retreat, slow down, and dive into stillness, silence, and inner exploration. While the natural world appears to be dormant, the inner realms are alive, transmuting the passage between the old and the new. The solstice asks how we stand open hearted in the face of the darkest night, while holding faith in the returning light.
During this retreat, we will be exploring the following questions:
· What needs to end to make space for a new beginning?
· How do you resist letting go of things that need to be released?
· What are you welcoming in?
· What is your relationship to transitions? To beginnings and endings?
· How is it to stand in the unknown?
We will use meditations, ritual, time in nature, inquiry, and group exercises and discussion as ways to explore this rich theme of transition. Participants can gain new clarity and the courage to take the next steps to create an inspired life.