Just as an acorn contains all the information to become an oak tree, you were born with a user’s manual for your life—including purpose, well-being, and peace of mind—right inside your own heart. How can we access and decode that user’s manual? This workshop introduces the tools and practices developed over twenty-five years of peer-reviewed research at the HeartMath Institute. The HeartMath process shows us that the concept “follow your heart” is not just a poetic metaphor, but can be methodically manifested by anyone.
Welcome to an experiential weekend that can benefit laypeople and the health and healing practitioners who serve them. Activities in this workshop are designed to:
· Introduce you to the power, intelligence, and potential within your own heart
· Empower you to lead a life you truly love
· Support you to live life from inner-knowing, genuine care, and purpose
· Give you a step-by-step process and community in which to create a heart-based world
· Give you examples as well as the opportunity and context for collaborating to develop world service projects to unfold your heart’s blueprint, if you wish
You can find out what you (or your clients) truly want. The process is not an archeological dig. It is as close to you as your own breath and heart, validated by some fascinating science that reignites wonder and awe at how we and the world work. To learn more about HeartMath, please visit www.heartmastery.com.
CE credit for acupuncturists;
CE credit for nurses; see leader