What positive changes could you make that would transform your life and the world? In this experiential workshop, we will create powerful individual affirmations—statements of positive personal change in body, being, and performance—and integrate them through visioning exercises, meditative movement, and community. Using the mind-body approach of Integral Transformative Practice® (ITP), we’ll explore our infinite capacity for personal evolution and take home a daily practice for cultivating body, mind, heart, and soul.
Developed by George Leonard and Esalen co-founder Michael Murphy, ITP draws on the ancient wisdom of yoga, aikido, modern science, and psychology.
• Affirmations for manifesting vital changes
• ITP practice of Focused Surrender to realize your affirmations
• ITP Kata, a forty-minute series of physical, mental, and spiritual exercises
• Tools for balancing, centering, and revitalizing your entire being
• Conscious rewiring of neural pathways to enjoy new ways of being
This workshop involves physical movement but it is not strenuous. All that’s needed is a generous heart and a willingness to participate.
Recommended reading: Leonard and Murphy, The Life We Are Given.