Constellations are a simple yet profound method to shed light on any areas of unhappiness and distress in our lives. These areas often occur as a result of unresolved and sometimes hidden relational issues. The source of the difficulty may lie beyond our awareness, often in the human systems to which we belong, such as a current relationship, family of origin, friendships, community groups, or our professional life. When we witness and honor these dynamics, we are able to free ourselves from suffering and energy-sapping entanglements.
This approach to healing was originally developed by Bert Hellinger and for the last twenty years has been developed to provide deep levels of resolution for issues such as:
• Relationship difficulties between partners, including divorce and second marriages
• Inability to achieve what we want in life, life choices, and changes
• Problems with money, career, or relational issues at work
• Relationship difficulties between parents and children
• Illness and addictions
• Fertility, adoption, miscarriage, abortion
• Incest, rape, violence
• Family secrets and ruptures
Everyone is welcome. The work is suitable for people who have no previous experience of Constellations as well as those who wish to deepen their previous experience and understanding. It is also suitable for people in the helping professions who wish to explore how the approach would add to their practice. There will also be time for talks and explanations.
CE credit for MFTs and LCSWs;
CE credit for nurses;