“Open your heart, ignite the flame in your being and awaken the natural flow of life energy in your heart,” writes Mingtong Gu. “When your heart opens, the world around you changes.”
This workshop is a week dedicated to healing and balancing body, mind, heart, and spirit through the powerful movement, sound, and visualization practices of qigong. As a highlight, Mingtong offers the teaching and practice of sound healing — a powerful ancient system to transform negative emotions to productive and intelligent force, especially at this time of personal and social challenges.
Whether you are addressing specific conditions such as cancer, diabetes, Lyme's disease, immune deficiencies, addiction, chronic pain, or trauma, or are working with patients with these conditions; whether you need to relax and rejuvenate from excessive stress; whether you want to support others in their healing journey and/or deepen your own understanding and practice of qigong, the retreat environment is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to tap your deepest potential for healing and joy. By participating in this healing retreat, you can:
· Open your heart and keep it open even when you feel emotions such as anger and fear
· Release limiting, stressful, and negative emotions
· Transform suffering and challenges at this particular time in humanity
· Learn to connect with your inner wisdom
· Activate essential qualities of the heart including wisdom, joy, love, and passion
CE credit for MFT/LCSW; see leader.
CE credit for nurses;