Come Alive is an opportunity to revitalize your life, discover and activate your resources, and realize your full potential in your personal and professional life. Join Linda Nicholls for a unique experience of emotional, physical, psychological, and spiritual integration and engagement.
Come Alive is for you if you want to:
· Experience the juiciness of living life more fully
· Deepen your self-knowledge and move beyond self-imposed limits
· Open to and express deeper dimensions of feeling in ways that enhance your life and relationships
· Gain valuable insights to strengthen your health and well-being
· Learn and practice a transformative paradigm for communicating
· Rediscover joy and meaning in life
· Expand your capacity for harmonious, loving, and fulfilling relationships
Participants will be taught the Haven models of communication, relationship, and self-responsibility. In addition to group activities and discussions, some participants may be offered a time for individual experience, including breath and body work, Gestalt, psychodrama, and other forms. Come Alive is part of the core curriculum of The Haven Institute on Gabriola Island, British Columbia, Canada. Created more than thirty years ago by The Haven's founders, Bennet Wong and Jock McKeen, Come Alive provides understanding and experience that will empower you to transform your life.