This five-day retreat is open to anyone — currently in a relationship or not — who is interested in exploring the idea that it is possible and optimal to bring one's full heart to any important relationship. In a safe and supportive environment, this experience will offer ways to work with the parts of ourselves that stand in the way of giving and receiving love fully.
With the beauty of the Pacific coast to support and nurture their process, participants have the opportunity to explore many aspects of self-compassion, in the following ways:
· Learn about the Internal Family Systems model of psychotherapy and gain skills that make self-exploration engaging and deeply satisfying
· Address the question, "Who am I in a relationship?"
· Use tools to understand the nature of relational burdens and let go of old ways of relating
· Engage in deep personal work that can lead to the development of new beliefs about oneself
· Support and be supported by others on a similar journey
· Increase courage to take new risks in connecting
CE credit for psychologists;
CE credit for nurses;
CE credit for MFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs;