This retreat is open to anyone who is interested in exploring the idea that it is possible and optimal to bring one’s full heart to any important relationship.
In a safe and supportive environment, the group will explore ways to work with the parts of ourselves that stand in the way of giving and receiving love fully.
With the beauty of the Pacific coast to support and nurture their process, participants will have the opportunity to:
· Understand the Internal Family Systems model of psychotherapy and learn about the skills that make the journey toward self-love and compassion deeply satisfying
· Explore the concept of self-compassion and its impact on interpersonal relating
· Understand the nature of relational burdens, and let go of old ways of relating
· Engage in deep personal work that can lead to the development of new beliefs about oneself
· Learn about the science of self-compassion and how positive emotion leads to greater satisfaction in relationships, inside and out
· Increase courage to take new risks in connecting intra-psychically and interpersonally
This workshop is for everyone, whether currently in a relationship or not.