Join Mingtong Gu for a week dedicated to healing and balancing body, mind, heart, and spirit through the powerful movement, sound, and visualization practices of qigong. This retreat is a great way to celebrate the holy-days of winter and to prepare to welcome in the New Year with renewed energy, clarity, and vitality. With the increase in light comes opportunities to expand into new areas, to open more fully to our potential, to grow and leave behind patterns that no longer benefit us or our world. Qigong supports you in releasing limitations and expanding into new possibilities for balance, wellness, deep fulfillment, and lasting joy.
Whether you are addressing specific conditions such as cancer, Parkinson's, diabetes, Lyme's disease, immune deficiencies, addiction, chronic pain, or trauma or are working with patients with these conditions; whether you need to relax and rejuvenate from excessive stress; whether you want to support others in their healing journey and/or deepen your own understanding and practice of qigong, the retreat environment is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to tap your deepest potential for healing and joy. By participating in this healing retreat, you can:
· Learn to clear and balance the emotions so that deeper healing can occur on all levels
· Develop a quiet and creative mind to most effectively realize healing
· Learn the ultimate methods to build and transmit chi (energy) for healing of self and others (called FaChi)
· Organize a chi field with others to accelerate healing
· Learn about profound theories and practices of energy healing to better understand and activate your healing capacity
Please note: There will be a celebratory Christmas Eve dinner in the Esalen Lodge.