Across the globe, women are being called upon to claim "a seat at the table" and take on positions of greater power and influence. This experiential workshop is designed specifically to address women’s key concerns and challenges about stepping into power. You will partner with other highly motivated women as you break through to top levels of leadership. Through a combination of emotional intelligence and leadership best practices, including physical embodiment and mindfulness, you’ll learn on your feet how to accomplish the following:
· Stand in your power and learn the unique ways you give it away
· Speak powerfully and succinctly rather than over or under communicating
· Command space with embodied executive presence
· Articulate your particular leadership purpose: what are you are here to give and do that is uniquely yours
· Build the capacity to ask for the help you may not think you need
· Dare to be as big as you know in your heart you can be
You’ll leave with heightened power potential, congruency in your values, and with a strategy to enact your purpose and intention — whether that is in the board room or at the helm of your own company or social venture.