Is it possible that even a slight shift in awareness can bring about such profound change that we no longer live in the same body or the same reality?
You are warmly invited to rediscover the sacred, spacious intelligence of your bodymind — the source of transformative healing and the deep ecology of embodied mindfulness. We will explore and then go beyond object-bound, self-identification to allow for a rich, inside-out emergence of what wants to be lived as ourselves, all-at-once, here-now.
Participants will be shown how to:
· Engage the self-sensing, self-organizing, and self-renewing aspects of somatic intelligence
· Transform pain, stress, and the effects of aging
· Access radical aliveness in its potency and tenderness
· Deepen benefits of neuroplasticity in transforming the brain and whole body
Somatic Learning® practices will include the following:
· Somatic Meditations – awareness, touch, and movement practices
· Spinal elongation and breathing practices
· Co-presencing – engaging mindfulness in relationship with each other and the world, through shared sensing, self-inquiry, and dialogue
Somatic Intelligence reveals your beautiful, embodied authenticity to share courageously and to support your clients and others. Discover how compassionate, empowered, and creative your participation becomes when your living arises from a profoundly sensed interpenetration with the world.
CE credit for MFTs and LCSWs;
CE credit for bodyworkers;
CE credit for yoga teachers through Yoga Alliance and Risa Kaparo.