To live with integrity and originality in an increasingly challenging world requires a wide variety of skills, capabilities, and attitudes: soundness in judgment, originality in action, and knowing when and how to act.
This workshop examines the essential components of making intelligent, creative choices. The foundation of the curriculum lies in considering the risks we must take to make a life of depth, meaning, and integrity.
Together we will consider:
• The impact of origins and ancestry on our risk-taking style
• Conventional thinking versus kaleidoscopic, emergent logic and multi-focal vision
• Intuition and imagination: The mutability of consciousness, perception, and presence
• Recognizing and developing allies, guardian angels, and supporters
• Dealing with antagonists and the judicious use of strength
• The soulful, energetic logic of improvisational spontaneity and expressiveness
• The use of accurate appraisal and critical analysis
• Affirmation and direction through oracular and archetypal perspectives
• Fluency, intelligence, and adeptness as measures for sound emotional expression
• Timing: The wisdom to know when and how in manageable increments
• If at first you don’t succeed: Cultivating persistence and emotional resilience
Together we’ll create a community based on goodwill and mutual support aimed at developing risk-taking skills that minimize wasted time and unnecessary suffering. It will be an opportunity for examining and creating your own unique risk-taking style.