Are you ready to tap into your potential for deeper love, awareness, aliveness, and creativity? Then pause from your routine, and take on the role of a devoted apprentice to mastering the mystery and science of being YOU.
During this Legacy immersion, experience the inner power that results from aligning every part of yourself with spirit. Through the practices of yoga, mindfulness, and conscious dance, unleash and nurture your own fulfillment and well-being. Be prepared to discover that your presence can move mountains and overcome separation in the world! Jovinna Chan invites you to drop into a field of deep communion that also includes resting, resetting, and awakening. In this program you can expect to:
• Cultivate awareness, presence, and stillness
• Release fear, inhibition, and judgment
• Acquire transformational skills based on the yogic study of the koshas (multi-dimensional layers of being)
• Master conscious communication skills, especially the art of listening
• Design and implement a lifestyle rooted in yoga practices (postures, breath, and meditation) and conscious dance
• Tune into and act on your life purpose
This program invites you to experience the core connection of body, heart, mind, and spirit. Create a practice that you can draw on for the rest of your life. You can make a difference in your own world. And that difference can change the world around you.
Please bring a yoga mat, and a journal for reflection and notes.
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.esalen.org/work-study.