Discover how something as simple as surrendering all resistance in meditation can open us to the peace and joy that lie within. For thousands of years, spiritual traditions have taught meditation as a way to awaken to our true nature. Yet many people find meditation tedious and difficult, a never-ending struggle to quiet the mind or focus the attention. This has led to the popular misconception that meditation requires great discipline and years of practice.
The key is giving up all trying and effort. The mind in its natural relaxed state is already at ease. Nothing needs to be “done” to find inner peace, we simply need to let go of the various thoughts that keep our minds busy and tense. The beauty of this approach is that nothing needs to be changed or eliminated. We simply surrender to the fullness of the present moment.
In this workshop, we can:
• Let our minds fully relax and settle down into a state of profound ease
• Learn basic principles of letting go
• Find greater contentment in the present moment
• Use our inner knowing to guide us during meditation
• Learn how to integrate these approaches in our lives, finding greater ease in daily activity
The workshop includes guided meditations, talks, group discussions, and periods of silence and inner reflection. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators.