Sustainability and environmental leadership are vital for our long-term survival on this planet. As citizens and business/organization leaders, we need to intimately understand stakeholder engagement, reputation, ethics, and market viability, and see them all as equally important to balance when making the case for sustainability in our lives and organizations.
During this experiential, cross-cultural leadership workshop, Kat Steele will help you develop a heightened sense of place and self-awareness, while deepening your practice of leadership to enable you to take new skills into your personal life and projects. With an emphasis on honoring your inherent wisdom and uncovering and awakening your natural leadership strengths, we will explore how to move from transactional to eco-conscious transformational leadership.
Elements of the program include but are not limited to:
• Personal growth and sustainability practices for a balanced life
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills for strong relationships
• Empowerment with the confidence to live and function in a more just, sacred, and sustainable future
• Group dynamics and facilitation skills
• Special guest leader presentations
Time to connect with the sacred land and waters of Esalen