Jean Morrison, MA,
has been a certified NVC trainer since 1989. She also is an author and materials designer with a background in psychology and counseling. In all of her work, she emphasizes whole-brain learning and thinking, and holistic health.
Whether you are looking for change in your close relationships, your work environment, or your wider world, the principles and practices of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) offer a lifetime of support for living your highest values, and navigating your daily experiences.
NVC has been described in the following ways:
• A powerful tool for leadership development and conflict resolution
• A personal practice for clarifying and living one’s values
• A guide for interpersonal communication
• A language of compassion towards self and others
This month we’ll rigorously integrate the internationally recognized process called Nonviolent Communication (NVC), which is also known as Compassionate Communication. With certified NVC trainer, Jean Morrison, you are offered the opportunity to strengthen your ability to:
· Honor your authentic self
· Live from a consciousness of compassion, for yourself and with others
· Make peace with conflict, which affects emotional health and well-being