Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisors and Manager, this Permanent Part time position is 16-20 hours per week, and will join our Row Cleaning crew working Fridays & Sundays, with additional and variable hours when available and needed.
- Cleaning of Guest Accommodations and Meetings Rooms
- Working in the Laundry, washing and folding
- At times, cleaning the Hot Tubs
- Complete Night Laundry duties, if needed
- Must always focus on the value of safe practices in the workplace ensuring the work environment is safe for everyone
- Must always consider and practice proper body movement, especially when lifting
- Suggest ways of improving the Housekeeping department and its service
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work harmoniously in a team environment, as well as alone
- Must be detailed orientated and motivated to support our Guest experience delivering high quality cleanliness and care of our rooms and property
- Knowledge of Housekeeping operations, a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to bend, reach, stand for long periods of time, occasionally carry and lift up to 25 pounds, and maneuver on uneven ground in various weather conditions.
Compensation and Benefits
The pay for this position is $12 per hour. Esalen provides staff with access to an extensive range of educational and community benefits, including movement classes; ongoing in-house programs.
Established in 1962, Esalen is a leading center for exploring and realizing human potential through experience, education, and research. We work toward the realization of a more humane and all-embracing world, seeking answers to questions unlikely to be explored by traditional universities and religions. We sponsor pioneering initiatives and offer personal, spiritual, and social transformation programs for residents, interns, and workshop participants. To learn more about our history, browse our program and workshop offerings, or download the current catalog, please browse further on our website.
Please send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com.
Open until filled.