It Took a Village: Meet the Esalen Website Team
This site was crafted with care from October 2011 to October 2012 with the gracious and deep development and design assistance of Hans, Aaron, Corey, Jason, Don, and Trevor from the progressive web firm Culture Foundry.
The initial site was built in concert with (then IT Manager) Denise Byrne, Marketing Manager & Webmaster Doug Ellis, Database Manager Catherine Espara, technical consultant Chris Jabbal, designer and marketer Lisa Goettel, Catalog Editor Stacy Carlson, and a stakeholder committee of upper Esalen leadership, including Michael Murphy, Tricia McEntee, Gordon Wheeler, Nancy Lunney-Wheeler, and Elizabeth Stacey.
It continues to evolve, morph, and sometimes devolve on the way to Version 2. There are other names I may have forgotten. Questions can be addressed to email@example.com.
Supported Desktop Browsers
- Latest version of Firefox, Chrome, or Safari on Windows (version XP or newer)
- Latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari on Mac OSX
- Internet Explorer 9+ on Windows (Vista or newer)
- Minimum resolution: 1024x768
Supported Tablet Devices
iOS and Android tablets are supported using the Safari or Chrome browser with a resolution of 1024x768 or larger
Supported Phone Devices
- iOS and Android phones are supported using Safari or Chrome with a resolution of 320x480 or larger.