- You are welcome to arrive at Esalen anytime after 2pm the day your stay begins. Rooms become available at 2:30pm and you may pick up your key at the gate or our front office/bookstore.
- Weekend programs begin with dinner on Friday and end with brunch on Sunday.
- Five-day programs and those programs longer than five days begin with dinner on Sunday and end with lunch on the final day.
While you may enjoy lunch and stay on property until 2 pm on the final day of your workshop or personal retreat, we ask that you remove all of your belongings from your room by 10:30 am.
Your timely departure ensures that we may prepare for and welcome our next group of workshop participants.
Workshop sessions normally begin at 8:30 pm on the first evening and end at 12:00 pm on the final day. A detailed schedule of all sessions may be available in advance on each individual workshop description page, otherwise, a schedule will be provided upon arrival for the workshop.
- Breakfast - 8:30am-9:45am
- Lunch - 12:30pm-1:45pm (on Fridays and Sundays, service is from 12:15pm - 1:30pm)
- Dinner - 6:00pm-7:30pm.